• Bathrooms: 1
• Beam: 14.5ft
• Builder: Scarano
• Cabins: 1
• Depth: 3.9ft
• Guests: 12
• Length: 54ft
• Speed: 30kn
• Year: 2013
Need to know
• Please check maximum capacity before booking since capacity constraints are strictly enforced by local coast guard.
• Full Day charter is 6 hours; Half Day charters are 3 hours; Hourly rates and Catalina Island trips available upon request.
• For day charters fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas. For high speed cruising fuel is charged extra.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage. If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or YachtLife can return the funds back to you.
• Complimentary items include water, ice, and soft drinks
• Gratuity is paid after the charter is completed. The industry standard is 15% of charter fee
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Check out our FAQ or tap "Ask a question" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Why we like it
This white-hulled, fan-tailed, plumb-bowed mini-yacht is a real charm in the Classic Harbor Line fleet. Kingston features wrap-around seating, a sound system for narration or music, a marine restroom, an open forward deck and a fully equipped bar. She can do a full circumnavigation of the Island of Manhattan in 3.25 hours and can easily visit the many nooks and crannies of the waters surrounding NYC. The back cabin is fully covered but features large slide down windows for a more ‘porch style feel’ when cruising in ideal weather. During cooler months she can be fully enclosed and heated.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all